Sunday, 2 March 2014

Boho Night out

Hello lovelies!! I thought I would share with you my make-up look that I wore yesterday! It's really chick and boho and I really loved it! Take a look at the products that I used and the final result!!

Wake me up foundation by Rimmel London in Ivory
MUA foundation in Shade 1
Johnshon's face care hydrating cream for normal skins
MUA pressed powder in Shade 1
Eyelid primer by E.L.F
Brightening eyecolour eyeshadow by E.L.F in Luxe
Flawless eyeshadow by E.L.F in Tantalizing Taupe
Lip liner by ERRE DUE
Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick by Kate in shade 111


This was my final look! Let me know if you liked it and also tell me if you would like me to show your more details on how to achieve this make-up look or hair style!
Thanks for reading,
Mary xox


3 comments:

  1. wish i could do my make up like you!!
    finishing look looks G O R G E O U S!
    La Mode D'Emm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, i love that lipstick, rimmel kate moss line have the best lipsticks

    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete