Tuesday, 27 May 2014

30€ Outfit Challenge

Hello my lovely readers!!
Today I would like to do the 30 outfit challenge!! I am going to work on an outfit for a summer party look!! Let's see if I can make it..

Firstly, I decided that I would like a dress... Let's see my pick!!




Isn't this dress amazing?? I seriously love it and I am so going to buy this..This was only 5.10... Cool right? 
If you are interested in the dress you can check it out HERE!
So 24.90 to go...

Next I picked the shoes.. Shoes are usually the most expensive part of an outfit, at least in my case... But not any more..!! Check out the babies that I found!! 


I love this Peep Toe suede shoes..They are so feminine and awesome.. They cost 11.76€ .. Such a bargain..
If you like the shoes click HERE!! to find out more :)

Next I picked a fancy bag for our outfit...




I am not a glitter-glimmer person but I like this bag..It is really cute and I would love to have this :) I think it would look amazing with the whole outfit..Oh and it costs 7.04
If you liked this bag click HERE!!!

Now let's move on to accessories... Firstly, I would wear these earrings..


They are super cute little bows..Really awesome and girly..Love these!!! They cost 1.64..
If you want them as badly as I do click HERE :)!

Other than that I would wear this cute ring over here ...


Super cute, super simple and this only costs 1.39... Such a steal!!!
If you like it click HERE! :)

Last but not least, I would wear this super amazing bracelet..


I am really happy to inform you that I have actually bought this bracelet and I received it just today!! I love it!! It's really nice and so retro.. This actually inspired me to style the whole outfit since I was wondering how I would wear it.. This one costs 1.64..
If you want to buy it too click Heree !!

So this was my whole outfit... This whole outfit costs 28.57... Yeah we won this challenge!! woohooo!!!
If you want to find more products and make your own cool outfits for less visit this lovely shop called Mart Of China.. 
So that was all for today..
I have some hauls coming up so stay tuned ;)
Thanks for reading my post!!
Maria xox

16 comments:

  1. The dress is in fact lovely, perfect for Summer! x

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I'll actually be styling that dress in a future blog post! Loving your picks girl!

    xoxo
    Rina Doria
    www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great let me know when you post about it in order to check out how u styled it ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow can't believe this while look is under 30 €! Great finds!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know right? Unbelievable but it's so true :D!!

      Delete
  4. Nice dress!!

    www.trendiing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it...I am planning on buying it soon :) Thanks a lot for your nice comment..

      Delete
  5. Lovely blog! Keep up a good work! <3


    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow right away!
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great things! ;)
    http://emiliexnicoline.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces. :-)

    Myveryowpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete