Saturday, 10 May 2014

This or that TAG!!

Hello my lovely readers!!!
Today I have a tag for you in order to get to know each other a little bit better!! 
My friend and fellow blogger Georgia tagged me and I really like this tag so keep reading!!
Check out here blog HERE!!
So let's start :)

MAKEUP

 ♥  Blush Or bronzer?
I would pick blush!! I suck at putting on bronzer at the moment so yeah definitely blush!!
 ♥  Lip gloss or lipstick?
I would pick lipstick!! I like lip gloss but I prefer lipstick because it's not sticky and feels better? At least that's how I feel ;)
 ♥  Eyeliner or mascara? 
I would pick eyeliner!! It makes my eyes bigger plus my eyelashes are not that big so if I want to make my eyelashes pop I have to wear false eyelashes ;)
 ♥  Foundation or concealer?
I would pick foundation..I don't really know why but I guess I like it more? I don't really know!
 ♥  Neutral or colour eye shadow?
I would pick neutral!! I usually wear eyeliner so just a little colour is enough!
 ♥  Pressed or loose eye shadow?
I would pick pressed because while using loose eye shadows you lose a lot of product since (at least I do) you usually drop it on the floor!
 ♥  Brushes or sponges?
BI would pick blushes..They just  feel amazing..

NAILS

 ♥  OPI or china glaze?
I have never used neither of them so I don't really know :/
 ♥  Long or short?
I prefer short!! Long nails some times annoy me :P
 ♥  Acrylic or natural?
Natural all the way!!
 ♥  Brights or darks 
I really love dark shades at the moment but since summer is just around the corner I have to choose brights..For now at least!

BODY

 ♥  Perfume or body splash?
I would pick perfume because I believe the aroma lasts longer!!
 ♥  Lotion or body butter?
Body lotion!! I love my body lotion so much! 
 ♥  Body wash or soap?
Body wash!! Soap is so difficult to hold :P
 ♥  Lush or any other bath company?
I don't really know..Each brand has something different to offer!

 FASHION

 ♥  Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans I guess..
 ♥  Long sleeve or short?
Sort sleeve!
 ♥  Dresses or skirts?
Dresses are my thing despite the fact that I usually abandon them for shorts.. (Sorry :/)
 ♥  Stripes or plaid?
Stripes..They are so cool!
 ♥  Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals, although I have a pair of flip flops that I adore!!
 ♥  Scarves or hats?
Maybe scarves...They some times make you feel warm so yeah!!
  ♥  Studs or dangly earrings? 
Studs... I am not into big flassy earrings right now..
 ♥  Necklaces or bracelets? 
Necklaces..They are so feminine!
 ♥  Heels or flats?
Flats because they are super comfy...I would pick heals thought for a date or generally something more special...For everyday life though, flats all the way!
 ♥  Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Cowboy boots since, let's face it, they are cooler!!
 ♥  Jacket or hoodie?
Jacket but I would never say no to a nice hoodie!
 ♥  Forever 21 or charlotte russe?
Forever 21!! Awesome brand!
 ♥  Abercrombie or Hollister?
Abercrombie..I mean FITCH PLEASE :P
 ♥  Saks 5th or nordstorm?
I don't know...Nordstrom? Saks 5th?

HAIR

 ♥  Curly or straight?
Curly
 ♥  Bun or ponytail?
Bun
 ♥  Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins
 ♥  Hair spray or gel?
Hair spray
 ♥  Long or short?
My hair is long now but oh how I miss my old short hair!!
 ♥  Light or dark?
It depends on the person.. I can't really choose..
 ♥  Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
Side sweep bangs
 ♥  Up or down?
Both are super girly and awesome!!

RANDOM

 ♥  Rain or shine?
Rain and shine :p
 ♥  Summer or winter?
Winter
 ♥  Fall or spring?
Spring is the most wonderful time of the year :P
 ♥  Chocolate or vanilla?
That's not even a valid question..Chocolate of course!!
 ♥  East coast or west coast?
Dunno! Both :P

And that's where the tag is overr!! I hope that you enjoyed this tag!! 
I would like to tag: 

Feel free to tag yourselves and do this tag if you like it !!
See you around!!
Love,
Maria xox

2 comments:

  1. Great tag! I'm also a flats girl for everyday life and only wear heels for special occasions.

    Check out my NEW POST!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I will gladly will! :D

      Delete