Saturday, 14 June 2014

Mini Accessories Haul!!

Hello my lovely readers!!
Today I would like to share my small Born Pretty Store Haul!! I ordered 3 products about 3-4 weeks ago and they arrived to me this week!!
So let's see what I got!!



The first thing that I got is this really awesome necklace!! Statement necklaces are so in this year but since I am not really used to wearing so fancy necklaces I decided to take one step at a time and try to wear something simple so that I can actually feel more comfortable with necklaces!! I love the colour, teal is one of my besties right now, and I seriously love the product!! It's really girly and it costs 4.80$ !! Such a bargain!! I would totally recommend that and if you want to buy or just check it out click Here!! :)




Then I got these 5 rings which I find really cool and awesome!! You can wear them all together like I did or you can choose with which one of them you wanna rock the day... They are super amazing I seriously love them!! They fitted perfectly to my fingers I am really excited with this purchase!! I actually will wear them with the product that I will show you bellow!! The look is going to be so nice and grungy I love it!! It costs 1.98$ , I mean that's a steal people!!! You can buy it too by clicking Here!!!



Last but not least I got this body chain!! I always wanted to check how I would look with a body chain but I never found a not so expensive on to give it a go.. But I finally found this for 4.32$ which is a great bargain and I thought why not?  I really like it, the gems are amazing and I love their colour!! I would recommend it too and I am so going to wear it this summer!! :D You can find the body chain by clicking Here!!!


So that was my haul!! As you have understood I was really pleased with my purchase!! The quality of products was great, the prices were amazing and the customer service was excellent!! What else do you ask for?? 
If you liked my haul please let me know!! If you buy anything from the Born Pretty Store don't forget to save money by using my 10% discount code: 
MAART10

I am seriously in love with the accessories department!! You can find everything there but I 100% recommend that you try their jewelries!! You will be amazed with the service and the products!!

See you soon,
Maria xox


54 comments:

  1. Great post
    I love the teal necklace
    Thankyou for the money off code
    I will definitely check out the website
    Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog
    I'm now following you
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!! :) See you around love!!

      Delete
  2. Love everything :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is just so cute ! I want the same :c

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) I am happy that you like it too !!

      Delete
  4. The body chain looks quite pretty, I've never seen one before.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's amazing!! I definitely recommend that you try it!! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the necklace! Thanks for following!!!! Follow you on GFC and on G+ too!! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! :D

      Delete
  6. That's a lovely haul, I love that necklace at the top! Would look lovely with a simple black or white top! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! That's exactly how I am planning to wear it!! :D

      Delete
  7. Thank you for stopping by and showing love onto my page, your blog is amazing as well :) I'm following you now via gfc. Keep in touch x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I really appreciate it!! Keep in touch!! :D

      Delete
  8. Your blog is so interesting!
    Visit my LifeStyle blog:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I surely will!! :D

      Delete
  9. That's a lovely haul. The first necklace is beautiful!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a very similar statement necklace. The only difference is that mine is orange. Great taste, though!! ;) The turquoise body chain is so cool, too!! I've never seen one before. Great post, Maria!! And thank you so so so much for the lovely comments on my blog!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love the necklace! Orange must be awesome too!! :) I appreciate your nice comment!! Keep in touch :)

      Delete
  11. I love that body chain !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem dear :) I sure will!!

      Delete
  12. the necklace is gorgeous! The body chain is fabulous too!
    Lovely stuff :) I followed you on GFC too :)

    littlekaatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much sweety!! :) See you around..xx

      Delete
  13. great post , lovely accessories
    kisses
    follow?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I´m your new follower :)
    i love the first necklace
    new post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your rings!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the triangle necklace! <3
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too..The colour is amazing!!

      Delete
  17. I really like your blog!!
    new follower i hope you will visit me soon :3

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I surely will visit your blog :)

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Thank you!! You should buy it then!! It's such a bargain! ;)

      Delete
  19. Lovin' so much your pretty new rings :3

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I fall in love with everything!
    beautiful jewelry!
    and your blog, too!!!

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much you are so sweet!! :)

      Delete
  21. Wow,great items.
    Love the rings.stunning
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey how are you?

     Great Blog! I love the style of it  visit my pages if you like
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a lovely pieces! My favorite is the last one!

    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, love everything! ^-^
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved those rings, you have a great eye. Thank you so much for sharing this post.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know
    & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and you are welcome ;D

      Delete