Tuesday, 25 November 2014

FOTD - Total mess!

Hello my lovely readers!!

It's a stay home and study day so I decided to steal some time and do a "Face of the day" post. As the title states, I am a total mess, but first let me explain...

During my teenage years I had no problem with acne.. I know I was really lucky and I am sure that if I had, my face would be crap because I always forget things and I would surely forget to do what I would have to do to make it better. Here are some photos of me when I was 16 in order for you to see how my skin was...




As you can see the photos were all taken at the same day during my summer vacation in 2010.
My skin is clearly acne-free and a little bit sun kissed!

So let's talk about my skin today!


Lately I have some acne on my face.. The problem is not major or anything I have around 10 spots? But again they are all together on both sides of my face and I don't really like it..


I have observed that every time I eat chocolate daily I end up having spots all over my face.. So I have 3 days without eating chocolate  and I think that the spots are slowly leaving slightly. 
I wash my face daily with special soap and also use purifying cleansing gel which is enriched with bamboo extract and pro vitamin B5.

So the face of the day is..


Do you guys have the same problem with chocolate too? How do you deal with that?

Have a nice day!
Maria 



34 comments:

  1. I heard that chocolate can be bad for your skin, tho. I don't eat any sweets at all. Hope you'll get rid of the acne pretty soon.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can see it now on my face so I guess it is true.. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. I have sooo many probs with blemishes!
    Would you be so kind to rate my outfit from 1(bad)-10(good)! I am joining a contest!

    Rate it here!

    Thx so much :)
    xoxo Colli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have problems with spots too! Mostly due to hormones :( they arent fun!

    But at least you found the reason for getting them even though it is delicious chocolate!

    Her Whimsical Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so irritating!I adore chocolate :P

      Delete
  4. Very great post! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. My relationship with chocolate is very difficult, I always have spot after eat it and Its curious, because, as you, when I was younger I had not any problem with acne. Its terrible but I cant stop loving chocolate!!!
    You have a very interesting blog Maria and I am your new follower on twitter, GFC and g+, hope you follow back and we stay in touch!
    Alisa

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Omg you totally get me!

      Delete
  6. I love your blog
    Please check mine --> My lips are Poison
    Hope you can have a look at my blog. If you wanna follow each other, comment in my blog when done.

    xx
    Ly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard that chocolate can break you out, something to do with the high refined sugar content? Best to just avoid it, even though that is sooo hard!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't live without chocolate! Life would be meaningless :P

      Delete
  8. i have the same thing with nuts.. i really just try and avoid them. :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nuts too! Thank god it's only with chocolate!

      Delete
  9. great post, very informational.
    I had the same thing a few years back, and i thought it was the chocolate too.
    Then I just kept on eating chocolate and tried washing my face without soap.
    just with water and a cloth and they dissapeared.
    you have a great blog girl, really nice to read. If you have time check out my blog

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice tip!! I will try that too! Thanks for your advice and nice comment!

      Delete
  10. Yes I have that same problem!!!
    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog
    Please check mine --> My lips are Poison
    Hope you can have a look at my blog. If you wanna follow each other, comment in my blog when done.

    xx
    Ly

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first selfies are so funny! Followed you now GFC. Always glad to see you on Fashion blog Shoponista

    Fashion blog Shoponista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! I will visit your blog asap!

      Delete
  13. We love the chocolate, but we have the same problems!
    Un forte abbraccio,
    Eva e Valentina The AnarChic

    ReplyDelete