Monday, 1 December 2014

Accessories Haul! - Blogmas Day 1

Hello my lovely readers!!
Today I would like to share a few staff that I received last Friday! I have bought some cute little products from eBay and I got really excited when I received them! All four of them are less than 10€.

So let's start!


So firstly, I got this bag for about 2.5€! The bag is really nice! I didn't really like the smell because at first when I opened the package it was a little bit unpleasant but now, that I left it out of its box for 3 days the smell has left! Overall I generally believe that for 2.5€ you can't go wrong plus it's problem was minor since after two days the problem was solved so I am pleased with this purchase!




Then I got these two scarves which are polka dot and I love this pattern! I chose these two colours because I thought that I can wear them during winter time around my neck and during summer time as a headband! Do you guys think it would cool? Oh they were 1.05€, total steal!


Last but not least, I got this pair of military boots and you won't even believe how much they were! They cost  5.3€!! Can you even believe it? I haven't worn them outside yet but when I tried them on they were really comfortable and really light on your feet? I don't know if that makes sense but I really like them and they were a total bargain!!

So that was all for today! 
I am really sorry that I didn't post anything since last Tuesday! I had an exam on Saturday and after that I got really sad because I didn't do so well! I feel better now.. 
So did you like this haul??

See you soon,
Maria 




18 comments:

  1. Hi, dear! Thank you for lovely comment on my blog Fashion blog Shoponista I have already followed you on GFC #89. Waiting for you back at my GFC ;)

    Fashion blog Shoponista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items- I especially love the boots!! I just got a similar pair and have been wearing them everywhere :)

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They truely are really comfortable!

      Delete
  4. Ah what a bargain! I never think of shopping on ebay, but I totally should, will save so much money! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should!! The prices on ebay are amazing!

      Delete
  5. Lovely boots, perfect for winter x
    I love your blog would you mind to follow each other on bloglovin if you have one? xx

    www.sabrinnax.com | musings of a Miu Miu, french bulldog, coffee obsessed girl.
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12565047

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these boots.
    I am already following you :)
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bag. Good luck with blogmas & would you like
    to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep
    in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW you got some absolute bargains you are the ebay queen <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some really great bargains - I love the boots!

    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete