Thursday, 4 December 2014

Christmas Outfit Idea! - Blogmas Day 4!!


Hello my lovely readers!!
Today it's Blogmas Day 4 and I would like to share a look that I created on polyvore! This look is my proposal to what you should wear during the day or if you gather with your family for lunch! It's really simple but yet fashionable, at least for me..

Christmas jumper




I am really happy to tell you that I actually own the pair of disco pants pictured above! They are really comfortable and nice! They were also 10£ which is a bargain!

So that was all for today! I hope that you had/will have a nice day!
What will you be wearing during Christmas?
Love,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! I have that sweater that's quite similar and I love it for the month of December :) Great blog post, xx! Following you!

    Becky, x
    http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumper!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Christina here from FauxBilicious. Nice to have found you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Christmas! That jumper is so good! I love your outfit choices. x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous look! I much prefer looser pants when at lunch though ;)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii! I saw your comment in my blog and I'm following you with all the social networks, can you follow me back? (if you haven't done it yet... comment when done please)
    Please check my blog --> My lips are Poison
    xx
    Ly♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cozy idea! =)

    I'M BACK WITH A NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete