Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Festive - Tumblr Bedroom decor! Blogmas Day 3!!

Hello my lovely readers!!
I hope you all had a great day!

So my Blogmas Day 3 post had to be a little bit more festive, so I decided to share with you my bed, which I decorated recently!! The decoration part is really simple yet so beautiful and cute!

Fairy lights are everywhere these days and I have seen on Tumblr a lot of beds decorated with fairy lights but you can't find them so easily during the rest of the year! So now that's Christmas is just around the corner you can find them everywhere and their price can be really good!
I bought my fairy lights from a store and I got 100 leds for 5€ which is a really good price for such a nice result!!

So here you can see how beautiful my bed looks now :) (Excuse messy sheets please...)



Isn't it lovely? I mean how cute is that? I love my bedroom at the moment and I really like how cosy and beautiful it is now...
The last photo looks edited because I uploaded it on instagram and I am not a #nofilter girl ;)
If you would like to check my instagram click Here!

So have you guys decorated you room or house yet? Do you like fairy lights? Leave your instagram accounts on the comments below if you want!
See you tomorrow!
Love,love
Maria

4 comments:

  1. Your bed looks SO cute! I have seen others decorate their bedroom with fairy lights and they all look so cute and romantic... I should really buy my own and decorate my bedroom with them :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cozy! Adore! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cozy bedrooms are the best! That's totally lovely. Have you tried salt lamps? I feel like they're really therapeutic -- especially when the weather's got me stuffy! At first they made my face greasy because of the salt air I guess, but no problems now!

    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete