Monday, 15 December 2014

Pumps I am going to wear during the holidays! - Blogmas

Hello my lovely readers!
Sorry for being away for almost a week but I had so much to do past week.. Today I am back with a post about my favourite pair of pumps! I bought them 4 years ago from New Look for about 25£ and it was the first time ever I bought something online!






So are they lovely? The price was really good and OMG I love them! I am going to wear them during Christmas time too...You can also see that I received a bag from the blogger program which says Approved blogger.. WOOHOO! :) 

So that was all for today!

Do you guys have a favourite pair of pumps? 

See you soon,
Maria 

5 comments:

  1. Great! I like it and I would like to see some outfits with these shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute and I'm loving the tatoo!
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, thanks for sharing..
    www.sediaobatperangsang.com

    ReplyDelete