Crazy mofos- D.I.Y T-shirt

Hello my lovely readers!!
Today I would like to share a t-shirt that I made yesterday!! It's a  t-shirt which I wanted to have for so long but I never found a place where I could find it for less than 20€.. So I never bought it and just yesterday I decided that I should better make it myself.. And I did..
For those of you who don't know this is a t-shirt that Niall Horan from One Direction wore and "crazy mofos" is the way that he calls his fans... Oh and mofos stands for : "motherf*ckers"

So let's see how I made it...

 First thing first..  For this diy you will need:
1) a white t-shirt
2) black fabric paint
3) a quite thin painting brush
4) a needle or tooth stick (optional)


So I bought this black paint pictured below which costed me 1.50€...

I also bought a pack of painting brushes but you only need one brush so you don't have to buy all of it..This pack costed me 1€..
The white t-shirt is simple and looks like the one that Niall wore.. I sadly don't have a "before" picture of it.. The t-shirt costed me 6€..

So let's do this thing...
Firstly, I wrote down and cut the letters that I will need..I did this because I wanted the same font as the one that Niall has..(If you don't care about the font and you are planning to use your own handwritting you can skip this step...)


So you will end up with something like this... Then all you have to do is place this letters to your t-shirt and with a pencil do the outlines of the letters..Important: DO NOT use a pen!!!

After you are done with this step now you will have to place something under your piece of fabric that you are writting to because we don't want to have the whole pattern all the way to the back part of our t-shirt.. I used a random textbook..
Now all you have to do is take the needle or tooth stick and draw the outlines of your letters with a small amount of your paint...If you are experts with the brush you can skip this step but since I am not I had to do it...



Now all that is left is for you to take your brush and paint the inner part of the letters... 



Let it dry over night and in the morning you should have something like this...





 I know it's not perfect..It has a lot of imperfections but it's my first ever t-shirt decoration so I love it...

This is how it look when I wear it..
 

Thanks a lot for reading..If you have any questions about this diy feel free to ask...
Have fun..I will see you soon..
Maria xox


Comments

  1. Oh I've always wanted to create/ made a T shirt too!! This is so nice ;) xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you so much!! You should definitely do this!! It's really fun!!

      Delete
  2. I love this tutorial! I'm gonna try it soon :) I like your blog! I'm following you!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks so professional. I was trying to like figure out how to make t-shirts and stuff, and I'm def bookmarking this page.

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..nice job :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.. I will gladly check your post :)

      Delete
  5. a-ma-zi-ng!!! really great work!! Do u mind if i try to do the same T-shirt? As u know im a directioner too :P Ps.when we have to draw the letters we turn the T-shirt's inside out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol of course not..This the reason why I posted it so other people can do it too.. :) No I draw the letters on the outer top part of the shirt! Let me know if you need more info ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts