Tuesday, 2 December 2014

New Asos Boots - Blogmas Day 2!!

Hello my lovely readers!!

Today is blogmas day 2 and I would like to share a pair of boots that I got from Asos.. I received today and I am so excited :D





So these are Timberland - like black boots which in reality are from a brand called Truffle! I got them from Asos, they normaly cost 30£ but I got them for 22£ which is a really nice prize! As you can understand I haven't worn them yet but I will definitely upload a OOTD featuring these during blogmas! You can also get them for 22£ if you click Here!

So that was it!! 
Let me know in the comments if you liked them!
See you tomorrow!
Maria

13 comments:

  1. cute boots! love them
    amazing color!
    thank you for visisting my blog and the sweet comment :)
    following you now, follow back?

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love Timberland-like boots, especially in this chic shade. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boots dear, fab color!
    Un abbraccio
    Eva e Valentina the anarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear, very nice boots..so cozy
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bargain for the price you got them for!! They look so nice!! :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a great deal on these boots!! Love them :)

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving timberland style boots this year! these are so nice and i bet they will be perfect for winter:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are really cool - love the shade :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not usually something I would choose, but I love these boots! And bonus you got them for a bargain!

    I'm also running my first ever beauty giveaway on my blog right now if you fancy taking a look!
    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete